Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Procrastinat. . i . . . o . . . n!!




So, I had this fabulous idea to make a cute little homemade book for my adorable grandson for Christmas. I was going take pictures of all the kids, laminate them and bind them into a small book. One that a 6 month old could manipulate and chew on; one that would be about indestructible; one that he could get to know his aunts and uncles, grandma (that still sounds weird) and grandpa. And like some of my great ideas, the better they get, the less likely they are to get done.


I did get some last minute photos and thought I'd share them with you. I WAS going to include all kinds of ideas into the book. Each child was going to feature a certain color, so that Logan could learn colors. Each page was going to have a little 'toy' hidden somewhere in it so Logan could play 'eye-spy' and identify things - hats, balls, 4 wheelers, monkey, shirts, socks, etc. Hunter was going to be the 'brown' page and we did get some pictures of him with our brown dog, Jessie. Madison of course is our little pink princess, with her pink webkinz horses. Hunter and Madison had fun posing, and these are a few photos from a last minute attempt to still make the book happen.

1 comment:

Sarah Steele said...

You know, he could still appreciate that book in his Easter Basket...