Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Day At the Park




A few weeks ago it was a gorgeous fall day, and toward evening with nothing to do, Madison and I decided to go for a walk in Boughton Park. I grabbed the camera and we headed out the door. The sun was in the west, the leaves were just starting to change color, the day was perfect for some 'Mom and Me' time, and I had fun experimenting with lots of shots.

Funny how the setting sun with its play of light and shadow looks so different on the actual picture than through the lens of the camera. Because of that, some photos that I thought would be really sweet, turned out kinda lame, and others surprised me with what they did capture. Here are a few of our favorites.

2 comments:

Sarah Steele said...

I know I already have copies, but I absolutely love those pictures. Zac says Maddie is growing up way too fast...and I agree! Way to go on setting up your own blog mom!!!

Anissa said...

MY goodness I can't believe all these kids!!!!!!! I really want to get my page up and its so wonderful to see all the family and boy how time flies love you and miss you!