Thursday, November 1, 2007

Steele Momma Breaks Out

So, I love reading The Sweet Life of Zac and Sarah so much I decided to start a Blog for the Steele Family, so you all can stay updated, in-tuned, and informed. Besides, I know that you miss us all and wish you could see us more often. Now you can. Just put us in your Links page and click to see us anytime you wish. How fun is that??

Halloween was a blast. Hunter was the "Angel of Freddie Krueger". How creative is that. Hunter and Maddie went through the halloween costume box, and created their own versions of a halloween costume. Hunter was unique. That kid just has an imagination. I tried to get a photo, but he ran off too fast to start collecting that candy. I will try to get him to put his get-up on again so I can get a photo - it is precious. . . long black tunic, fairy angel wings, krueger mask, and 'beautiful' hair. Half-way through trick-or-treating he took off the krueger face and just called himself 'beautiful'. That kid has no hangups, loves the color pink, and is definitely all boy.

Maddie pulled on a shiny silver tunic, wrapped a purple belt around her waist, and a mideavel crown around her hair, and called herself 'tinfoil' girl. Something like that. Had a friend who took a photo, will try and get a copy later. We had fun walking the town on that balmy halloween evening. I dressed up too. Had a ball greeting people who had no idea who I was. Everyone tried to give me candy when all I wanted to do was shake their hand and say hello.

All-in-all, I'd say Halloween was a big success. Now that it's November, wish ELIZABETH a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Congrats! on your special day. 19! Woo Hoo !!

Love to all, Momma Steele

No comments: